Friday, July 22, 2011

back in the saddle again

Thanks to all of you who let me know you missed the blog. I missed it too, but there were hard, hard times for someone I love, and I had nothing left over.

I’ve decided I want to be the Ordinary Voice again. The new has worn off being divorced and growing old. Everyone is growing old, most of us are divorced or will be, and I’m running out of enthusiasm for the perspective. I’m beginning to bore myself.

The Ordinary Voice can hold forth on any topic in the world…and she probably will. So read on and discover what it's like to live in Bob World.

[I’m in the process of relocating all the Aging and Divorced entries to the Ordinary Voice site. Also I suggest you book mark this site since permutations of the title have bred like fruit flies when I wasn't looking.]

No comments:

Post a Comment